Since the first iOS was jailbroken, users were eager to find out what does Cydia download store have to offer. As it was expected, Cydia Store came to complete the offerings of the official App Store.
During time, Cydia changed, iOSs were updated, and apps continued to appear. However, users who tried various apps wanted to stick to them, and developers hurried to upgrade them as new firmware versions continued to update. Here, I want to present you some classic apps, which were updated for the latest iOS 7.
1. BiteSMS is one of the best apps that are to be found within Cydia download store. BiteSMS is a message replacement Cydia app, which offers a lot of added functionality to users who want to quick reply to messages, auto-forward and other features. The good thing is that BiteSMS is a free Cydia app.
2. SBSettings and NCSettings. As the name points out, both of these free Cydia apps allow the user to customize the settings app of their iOS devices. Using one of these two apps, users can acquire quick controls in theNotificationCenter or with a swipe on the status bar. Basically, SBSettings and NCSettings give fast access to toggles such as Bluetooth, brightness, Wi-Fi and more.
3. Dashboard X is a great Cydia app that, during time, has allowed users to put multiple widgets on the iPhone home screen. The app gives access over Twitter, Calendar, NCSettings and more. For those who are interested, Dashboard X is only $1.99 in Cydia store.
4. Springtomize is an old but effective app. It allows users to take control over multiple iOS settings. Using Springtomize, users can put more icons on the dock, create more rows of icons or customize icons as they please. The app costs $3.
5. The last app within the list of classic Cydia apps updated for iOS 7 is the IntelliscreenX. It is a lock screen Cydia app that gives quick access over the Notification Center, Facebook, Twitter, News and more right on the lock screen.
In this way, users will no longer have to unlock their devices in order to see the latest news, a Facebook update or a tweet. IntelliscreenX costs $9.99 for new users and $4.99 upgrade for existing users. If you want to give it a shot, the app comes with a free time, as well.